Your car may occasionally be a source of embarrassment, particularly if it is filthy and covered with dust. Your car should undoubtedly reflect your degree of dignity and status if you were invited to a really major party or social event. You would feel unhappy and have a terrible first impression if your car was filthy. Polishing or buffing a dirty car with some rubbing compound is a good solution.
Rubbing compounds for car help in removing dirt buildup that causes the paint to appear faded and drab and freshens the color of your car so that it looks shiny and brilliant. They can also be used to get rid of little stains and scratches. To use a rubbing compound on your car, follow the instructions below.
How to Use
- Start by cleaning the vehicle. After washing the car properly with a quality car shampoo, rinse it off and let it air dry in the sun.
- You’ll need to purchase a good rubbing compound for car; check for items from well-known manufacturers like Turtle or 3M. You could either use a buffer or a terry/microfiber towel to manually apply the compound.
- Apply a teaspoon or more of the compound to the buffing pad or cloth, then work in 1-2 foot chunks to eventually cover the entire automobile. Instead of applying the rubbing compound for car in straight lines, use circular motions to avoid leaving stains.
- Instead of doing it the other way around, which would require you to bend over and clean the roof while most of the previously applied compound ended up on your clothes, it would be preferable to start with the top and then buff to the sides.
- Till the compound is gone, thoroughly work each section. After finishing a portion, wipe it down with a microfiber cloth and rinse it with water.
- After you’ve finished the entire automobile, look for any areas that you missed or that require a bit more shine, and then rework those areas.
- After finishing, you could rinse the entire automobile and let it air dry in the sun to remove any remaining compound.
Apply wax for a glossy finish at the next party or social gathering.
According to various websites worldwide, the best in car cleaning and maintenance products manufactures’ are many companies However; there aren’t many Indian companies that produce car cleaning supplies that adhere to regional standards. To find out more about the Kangaroo brand, visit this page.