No matter what the current situation is and what the past was, the fact remains that vehicles like car or motorcycles always need their share of cleansing. Therefore you always need to be on your toes and keep the best lubricants for motorcycles in India in handy. Having a bike cleaning and polishing liquid solution of Kangaroo Autocare can give your vehicle the instant touch up it looks for. Moreover, a clean vehicle ensures that it runs rather smoothly and without any break down as there can be quite a lot of challenges on road.
So you need to be wary of certain things while cleaning your bike or giving it a matte overhaul. These are:
- Use a microfibre cloth to dust the area down first. Never let a cleaning cloth drop on the ground as it can pick up small amounts of grit that can scratch your paintwork and chrome.
- Spray the cleaner on the surface and gently rub it over with a soft microfibre cloth, then let it sit for a few minutes.
- Before it completely dries, use another dry microfibre cloth to rub the surface.
- It comes up in a gentle sheen that enhances the beauty of matte paint.
One must also make sure that the working area is not densely compact and that there is enough room for cleaning extensively. If it is a garage, you can also use a fan to dry off fast.
Things to be wary of
- Do not use this in a small, confined area. If you are cleaning your bike with the motorbike polish in delhi in the garage, open any doors and windows. Maybe even turn on a fan.
- It’s not noxious, but the perfume in the formula can be a little overcoming after a while and give some people a headache. Others, like my wife, actually enjoy the aroma!
- Never spray it on a hot bike that has just been running or sitting in the sun.
- Keep the can away from naked flames and sparks.
- We also suggest spraying small areas rather than trying to work on big surfaces.
Kangaroo Autocare is one of the most reputed names in the bike chain polish and car wax manufacturers and each and every product is tried and tested before getting up for sale in market. So keep yourself and your bike safe and sound!