Many things in our immediate vicinity are made of metal and need to be looked after with rust protection every now and then: Downpipes or fences made of iron in particular have to be protected from the weather with a rust cleaner spray.
Rust can develop on some types of metal when it comes into contact with oxygen and moisture. This leads to corrosion, i.e. decomposition. The winter months in particular are a real burden for metal objects outdoors and leave unattractive marks.
It is best to treat metal objects outdoors with rust protection right from the start and maintain them regularly.
Stuck bolt nuts, hand tools, land and marine fishing gear, bicycle, motorcycle, door and cabinet hinges, and all metal parts can be treated efficiently with rust cleaner spray.
After removing the rust, it forms a thin film layer on the surface and delays the rusting in later stages. It does not damage plastic surfaces.
It is a strong chemical developed to provide easy removal and cleaning of rust, oil and dirt from any type of metal. It is effective in preparing metals for painting and coating, and in loosening all rusted and stuck fasteners.
It is a spray product with a thousand qualities. First of all, this spray protects the metal from rust and corrosion. It also penetrates and lubricates blocked parts. Finally, the product eliminates and protects any surface from humidity.
This multifunctional, lubricating, protective and anti-rust spray, in addition also removes grease, tar and glue stains from any non-porous surface.
In the absence of proper maintenance, about 40% of the bearings in use fail without reaching their resource potential. And about a quarter of all the metal produced in the world is used for the manufacture of parts necessary to replace those damaged by rust.
Rust cleaner sprays give users the “confidence” to use when it comes to outstanding corrosion protection.
Using a unique technology, the product not only slows down the corrosion process. In addition, it will remove any pre-existing corrosion and rust.
Thus, preventing its spread. This technology continues to work long after application. Forms a protective layer on the metal surface that protects against rust for a long time.
Why use rust cleaner spray?
- Prevent Rust- Use this spray to stop rust on anything you don’t want to rust.
- Penetrate- This product’s unmatched performance will run faster and farther than any other product you may have used in the past. Nuts and bolts that have corroded and rust can usually be disassembled in minutes.
- Lubrication- excellent performance for a variety of applications. Bicycle chains, locks, cables and wheels will work perfectly after application, as any metal part that needs lubrication.
There are many advantages of using rust cleaner spray:
- The formula is not easy to move and is very resistant to pressure, friction and moisture by design.
- Excellent adhesion mechanics, adheres to metal like a magnet.
- Excellent durability- It lasts longer. This is especially true for outdoor conditions. Here, exposure to harsh marine and coastal environments with rain and sunlight will challenge conventional rust prevention methods.